Looking for an amazing career in Sales with an uncapped income potential? We’re hiring National Sales Executives now! Inside and outside sales experience strongly preferred. Email email@example.com to apply
What’s the opportunity?
Axle Logistics is seeking a National Sales Executive for our Knoxville TN headquarters. This role is responsible for lead generating, prospecting, and onboarding new clients. As you begin to build your book of business, your primary focus will be inside sales driven by a high volume of “cold” calling. Goals are reached and exceeded by utilizing market intelligence, preparing client proposals, presenting solutions to potential clients, monitoring progress and growth of accounts as well as driving strong and profitable relationships with strategic customers. As a National Sales Executive, you will work closely with leadership and Logistics Consultants throughout organization to drive overall growth.
What does the position require?
- Prospect for leads to develop a diverse pipeline
- Independently generate new sales revenue via inside and outside sales
- Utilize business development skills to identify, qualify, obtain and develop relationships with prospective clients
- Tracking and maintaining all sales activities within company CRM
- Gather and communicate information regarding competitor activities, services, and business changes within the environment
- Maintaining solid understanding of current market conditions and business trends to create solutions tailored to clients’ needs
- Drive profitable revenue and growth year over year through recognition and realization of opportunities
- Gathering information to execute solid independent decisions
- Collaborate with team members on pricing strategies and decisions
- Participate in regular sales meetings to review potential and upcoming opportunities
- Collaborate with management on growth goals and forecasting
What is Axle looking for?
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of outside sales experience within the 3PL industry
- Energetic, driven and self-motivated individual
- Experience multi-tasking and maintaining a large portfolio of clients
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to think and respond quickly in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Axle Logistics offers a competitive compensation package along with a robust benefits package including medical, dental and vision, paid vacation and holidays, life insurance and the opportunity to prosper in a growing INC.5000 organization.
About Axle Logistics
Axle Logistics is a non-asset based, third-party logistics (3PL) company with a focus on providing safe, reliable, advanced transportation services (Truckload, LTL, Intermodal, and Warehousing ) to a wide variety of customers throughout the continental U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Axle Logistics was built with the overall vision of bringing a sense of comfort and convenience to an industry often filled with inefficiencies by providing specialized customer service and a unique overall philosophy and approach to logistics management.